Thursday, April 11, 2013

Big Money!

No Whammys! Yes, I am that old.
I got another $6 from Pinecone. I'm just rolling in the dough.
So we have.................
$49.40  BP
$5         free check from magazines.com
$27       Pinecone research(surveys)
$75       Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$80       Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)
$5.74    Bank of America Add it up(Like Mr.Rebates/My Points)

$242.14 for Christmas 2013.
Almost one year ago, I had $232. So I'm beating myself by an entire $10.14 for 2013. I set the bar real high people.
And that's all she wrote,
Sonya Ann

11 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

At least you've beat last year's amount! As for me still at zilch, nada, zero......

slugmama said...

Hey, I don't care, it's still free money!!

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-But the year is still young so no worries!!

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-I knew this would excite you the most!!

Lena said...

Nice job! My Christmas savings are laughable right now :(

Frances said...

SonyaAnn, you are doing great! Anything ahead is still ahead.

Hawaii Planner said...

I *think* I have $10 towards Amazon, but I'm sure I'll spend it on running goodies long before the holidays roll around. :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sonya Ann said...

Lena-That;s ok it is still only April!

Sonya Ann said...

Francis-Yay, I'm a head in your book.

Sonya Ann said...

Hawaii Planner-You have earned! Just don't tell anyone. ;)