Friday, April 19, 2013

Fabulous Friday

Someone you know may be going somewhere. I'm not going to tell you who or where just to let the suspense build. I'm mean. You all know this.
From Outfit Posts
I love being organized and to be completely honest, I'm totally jealous of MK over at Outfit Posts! She is an organizing genius. Plus, she has great clothes.
I think that I will take a page out of her playbook and try and be more organized with my luggage. Now I just need to be skinny, have better clothes and be more organized. Oh and not be so cheap and have my own piece of luggage. Den and I share one large suitcase so we don't have to spend more. Carry-ons aren't free on Spirit airlines. But how can I complain when it was so cheap to fly out there?
Off to jam clothes in a bag,
Sonya Ann
PS-Be sure to stop by on Monday! Guess what we are doing?

9 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

Enjoy your trip!
And to be on the safe side, put your name in your clothes and hubby's name in his clothes. It might be the safest thing to do because you might not look bad in his clothes, but he might get embarrassed in your clothes ;o)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-And maybe I should put our address in there too. We might need help finding our way back.

Frances said...

Have fun, SonyaAnn!!! Win big so Den can retire.

Theresa McG said...

Ohhh, that is so cool! I need that for my everyday wardrobe. Bon voyage!

Jane said...

The many clothing combos shown would only work if I didn't slop mustard or ketchup on myself on a regular basis and/or had access to a washing machine and bleach while on vaycay. Therefore I have my own monster-sized suitcase which I fill with my entire closet!
Hope you have fun in you know where doing you know what!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Hahaha, I hope I win enough to pay for our free drinks!

Sonya Ann said...

Theresa McG-I'm not good with being a girl and putting outfits together. Trust me it kills my very girly daughter!!

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-Hahahahaha, well I have that problem too. Now what?