Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Nude Saint Nick

And Christmas is officially ruined. You are ever so welcome.
I got $46.45 from BP. It's been a while since I was able to collect from them. You have to have $20 in order to get a check.
$95.85  BP
$5         free check from magazines.com
$30       Pinecone research(surveys)
$75       Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$80       Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)
$5.74    Bank of America Add it up(Like Mr.Rebates/My Points)

$291.59 for Christmas 2013.
Could I be anymore exciting? Well, I could try and recreate the picture of Santa with Den. Nope, I like you too much.
Try and get that image out of your head,
Sonya Ann


8 comments:

slugmama said...

Some things just can't be unseen.....I'm just sayin'....dontcha hate people who say, "I'm just sayin'"?

McVal said...

I have never been so glad to avoid telling our kids about Santa...
My son came home from school once when he was in kindergarten,I think... and asked if he could just "pretend" that Santa exists. He was getting into a lot of fights...
I might have to show him this and let him realize what Santa is REALLY like!

Sonya Ann said...

Sluggy-I'm just sayin' I agree with you about that saying.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-LOL See you saved him from all that trouble!

Mamma has spoken said...

Oh mY that Santa....what makes it worse is that everyone says my hubby looks like Santa........

Frances said...

The Santa that comes to MY house does not look like that!

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-So are you saying this is your husband?

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I always hoped for a smokin' hot Santa with a 6 pack.