Monday, April 1, 2013

Party with the Fictitious Fat Man

I'm not sure this is a party we want to be invited to.
We got another $3 from Pinecone.I'm really just too exciting for my own good.
$49.40  BP
$5         free check from magazines.com
$21       Pinecone research(surveys)
$75       Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$80       Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)
$5.74    Bank of America Add it up(Like Mr.Rebates/My Points)

$236.14 for Christmas 2013.
Just go back to wondering what really goes on at the North Pole.
Happy day to all my fools,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

You really need to look into that naughty Santa stuff. Did you know you get a percentage of free stuff for every dollar your guest spends at your naughty party? The best part: watching the receiver(s) of your free gifts when they finally realize what you gave them ;o)

McVal said...

As one of your fools, I am thinking about that now... thx.

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-I just don't think I could throw a party like that. I'm naughty but not that naughty!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-And you are one of my favorite fools.

Mamma has spoken said...

AW come on. I had a couple YEARS ago and it the best home sales party that I've ever done. A room full of middle age horney women=lots of products being sold. AND they are able to take it with them that night. Yea, and now...well lets just say those were the days! ;o)

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-And I can say that I have never known anyone that had one of those parties. You are awesome!

Frances said...

I've never been to a Naughty Santa party, but I HAVE been to a lingerie/toy party and it was FUN!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Wow, everyone is more naughty than me. I have to work on this!