Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Santa Isn't Welcome Anymore

The pictures that I post are getting worse and worse. I just can't seem to stop.
I got another $3 from Pinecone. Pinecone seems to pay the most often but BP is still the winner in my book. I'm hoping to get another check from them any day now.
$49.40  BP
$5         free check from magazines.com
$30       Pinecone research(surveys)
$75       Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$80       Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)
$5.74    Bank of America Add it up(Like Mr.Rebates/My Points)

$245.14 for Christmas 2013.
There was one picture that I wasn't willing to post though. If you feel the need to see it, go here. But I'm not real sure if the link will work or for how long. Things change quite a bit on Photobucket. Just go there and type in naughty Santa.
Sorry about that,
Sonya Ann

4 comments:

Frances said...

Awww...you are tarnishing Santa for me.

Funny though!

ND Chic said...

Haha! The link works. Very naughty.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I've done worse things to you.

Sonya Ann said...

ND Chic-You were brave to click!