Thursday, April 18, 2013

You Stink

From the wellnessmama.com
I'm still on my never-ending quest to experiment live clean. We will be healthy or I will do some serious damage to one of us. It's the chance that you take while living here.
I really like the idea of homemade deodorant, I'm just not sure that I can get the boys on board. The deodorant bar is basically the lotion bar with baking soda. I can do this. I think I will just remelt one of the bars and throw in some baking soda. I'll try it first and let you know. I may end up all by myself if the stink is too bad. Wait, I'm a genius. I may have found a way to repel the men folk. I should start selling them as repellents. I'll be rich! Or stink bad.
Running for the hills or placing an order,
Sonya Ann

4 comments:

Jill said...

Let me know if you find one that works. I've not had much luck with the all natural. Although Tom's is a pretty good natural one.
Have an awesome day!

Blessings,
Jill

Sonya Ann said...

Jill-I'll let you know if I make it and if the boys complain.

Mamma has spoken said...

Hum, think I'll stick with using whatever was on sale and I had a coupon for. Yea, I can get it for as little as .99 cents......

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-Ok so you might have a point.