Thursday, May 2, 2013

Cleansed

This house is clean! Ok, I stole that but it really is clean. I have a shit load of poltergeists but the walls have been washed. ;)
I finished all of my Spring Clean. I'm always glad when it has all been cleaned but I hate doing it. I changed it up this year because I am a rebel. I cleaned individual rooms completely instead of washing all of the walls one day, then all of the ceilings another day. I just concentrated on one room. And I only Spring cleaned one room a week. That made it so much easier than tearing up the entire house in a week or so.
Now that the kids are older, I don't have to dejunk the house as much. Anna got rid of the things that she didn't want before she left and DJ doesn't really want stuff other than video games and paintball equipment. So gone are the days of trying to dejunk their rooms before they came home from school. Trust me it makes life so much easier when little ones aren't bringing crap into the house by the armful. Well, it wasn't that bad but it felt like it a few times.
So are you done with your Spring Cleaning? How do you clean, by the room or the chore?
Maybe Holy water will get rid of poltergeists,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

Spring cleaning?????HAHAHAHAHA that's a great one!!!!!!!

McVal said...

I use Holy Water all the time!! I use the Febreeze brand because of the armloads of crap and pets these guys bring home. I'm in the final panic/scramble to get the house ready for the grad party and it currently looks like hell.

ND Chic said...

Oops, I haven't even thought about it yet.

Frances said...

Are you Amish? Washing the WALLS?

Yeah....we don't do that.

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-You make me laugh.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-So did you get it all cleaned or are you just going to Febreeze it all? I have done that a few times.

Sonya Ann said...

ND Chic-Don't bother cuz after a week or two you can't even tell that it was done. Just like the windows.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-HAHAHAHA! Ok that was a good one. And I don't think the Amish would want me!