Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Drunk Weed



 Did you know that Morning Glories are considered an invasive weed by some? Guess what I can't grow? I have tried for years to grow them on a trellis and they die. So I am growing them in a few flower pots and then moving the pots next to the trellis.
 The green trellis is where they should be. And if you look in the left hand corner you will see a Coleman floatation. I was not going to drown, I was pretending to pull weeds.

I learned something new about my husband. Did you know that if you buy him a case of Ice House and don't nag him about drinking so much-well he will continue to drink-but then he will just start pulling weeds? He did this without me even asking. Yes, he really did! Shit, I'm getting that man a keg!
If you continue to bring him beer and stroke his ego a bit, he will rip out a dead tree with his bare hands. I suggested getting a chain and using the van. He said he didn't need it. I'm starting to wonder what would happen if I gave him vodka.
To the liquor store,
Sonya Ann

14 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

WOW he did a lot of weeding! Wish my hubby would work that hard for a beer. I'd have the best yard around ;o)

ND Chic said...

Lol! It would be Keystone for my husband.

D.Lynn said...

Hilarious! It is amazing what motivates a man sometimes :)

Cheapchick said...

OMG, you kill me. Weeds I can raise, flowers not so much. Cheers (to your hubby too)

McVal said...

I so have a dead tree for him to yank out... For a single beer and some ego stoking... would he drive to Iowa and take care of it?

Sheila said...

LOL, great post. I got another one for you too...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1yir-p68xM

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-This is a new development. Wish beer did this to him all along!

Sonya Ann said...

ND Chic-Whatever works!!!

Sonya Ann said...

D.Lynn-I thought it was sex but I was wrong.

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-And my weeds aren't doing so hot. I think it got a bit to cold for them. They look a bit melted.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-It might take you and your hubs stroking his ego and a keg to get him to go to Iowa.

Sonya Ann said...

Sheila-Bahahahahaha!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I use alcohol to get my husband to take walks with me - we call it a "walk-tail" (walk & a cocktail). If i just ask him to go with me, he grumbles; i grab him a beverage he gets his shoes on.

good to know it will work with garden work too :)

Frances said...

Dang! What would he do for beer AND sex????

Do you need your house painted? LOL!