Friday, May 10, 2013

Fabulous Friday

Could someone please make my backyard look like this? Pretty please? I'll be good. Ok, maybe not good but semi-acceptable.
Go over to Tootsie Time and just look in amazement. I can barely get the grass to grow. Poor me.
Our yard has so many problems, wait, our house has so many problems that sometimes I don't know where to start. I'm trying to break it into manageable chunks. We cleaned out our crappy fence line. Maybe if we get just one area looking acceptable, we will be inspired to do more or just too tired to care. Probably the latter.
Looking for yard-workers,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mamma has spoken said...

Looks like a grannie's yard......Oh wait I am a grammie......Nevermind......

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-It is kind of a grammie yard but I would take it.

Jane said...

I have a fence but NO flowers :( I need help too!

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-I'm burned out and we haven't even started summer yet. LOL