Friday, May 31, 2013

Fabulous Friday

In my never ending quest to like our house, I am still looking for things to make it cuter. I found this on Pinterest. I'm still not sure if I love that site or hate it. Fine, I love it. But it is making me feel a bit inadequate at times.
I think that I could make something like this flower planter. Or I could just pin it and go pull weeds in my yard. Hell, I'll just have a drink and complain about the weeds. Much better.
Off to plan my weekend,
Sonya Ann

6 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

One day at work we had the same conversation about Pinterest. Many had said they stop looking on it because they couldn't stand not being able to do the many things that they saw.

McVal said...

lol! Just how much booze is required to complain about weeds?
I'm not judging... just filling out my grocery list.

Frances said...

Just have some booze and don't worry about weeds. LOL!

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-I'm still not to the point where I'm will to give it up. Anna and I both have a running list of things to do. Maybe pulling weeds should be at the top of the list.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Not much booze is needed!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-And you win!