Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Santa Will Be Here-Not Really

I loved this movie. And it was made all the more enjoyable just watching Den laugh so hard. He had tears running down his face. He was cute, Santa not so much.
And the amazing news is I got more money, honey! I'm trying to get you all excited. Is it working or do we need more nudes of Mr. Claus like last week? Or was that the week before? If I cared I would look it up, guess what, I don't care a bit.
So on with the show! I got an entire $3 from PineCone Reasearch. Thrilling! $24.41 from BP and a $15 visa card from AutoZone. Hey guess what I'm getting for Christmas? If you said the $15 visa card, you would be right. They put my name on it so I guess they wanted me to have it. I mean I could give it to Den for Christmas but he would just have to give it back. Wait, I think I'm on to something.
Here we are......
$120.26  BP
$5         free check from magazines.com
$33       Pinecone research(surveys)
$75       Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$80       Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)
$5.74    Bank of America Add it up(Like Mr.Rebates/My Points)
$15       AutoZone rebate/visa card

$334 for Christmas 2013.
Almost one year ago, I had $235 saved for Christmas. Wow, I thrill even myself. I set the bar real high.
And that's about it,
Sonya Ann


9 comments:

slugmama said...

Doesn't every married man have to give the money back to his wife?...it's called a paycheck. hehehe

You are ahead of schedule this year with your Xmas kitty.
Now you just have to find a HHGregg appliance rebate deal like last year to put you over the top.

Since you don't need new appliances anymore, I'll let you buy them for you.
You're welcome!
I am so good to you.....

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Den said one time that if he was in charge of the bills we would eat really well for about a month and then be homeless. That's about right.
I'm so glad that you are up and running again. I was worried about you.
And I pray that I don't need to buy any more appliances for a while. I had to buy a new computer and that about killed me. I hate to spend money. But I think that you know this.

McVal said...

You are amazing! And I love to spend money... I think that's my downfall...

Mamma has spoken said...

Hum, wondering if you can buy a gift card with a gift card???? ;)

D.Lynn said...

Please stay with the clothed Santa...at least for awhile until the image from last week has faded a bit ;)

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I like to spend it too. Spending free money is always better though.

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-You can't do it on Amazon, that much I am sure of!!!

Sonya Ann said...

D.Lynn-Yeah, sorry about that.

Annie at Haphazard Homestead said...

I love Billy Bob. Did you know he can sing, too?