Thursday, May 16, 2013

Touch Me

Now this might not look like much but it is a little bit of Heaven, I tell you. I found some old coffee grounds in the back of the cabinet. They were so old I don't even remember when we bought them. I didn't want to throw them out so I decided to make a coffee scrub. So I wouldn't make coffee with the grounds but I will rub them all over myself. So much safer. It made sense in my mind.
I looked all over and couldn't find a coffee scrub that I liked so I made one up.
1 cup coffee grounds
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup olive oil
Mix it all together and scrub away. I think next time I will try brown sugar just to be wild.
I have to say that I love this. My skin is so soft and super shinny.
It is on the messy side so keep that in mind. Use it in the shower, get all wet, scrub away with the grounds, and then rinse ever so carefully. That should keep the mess to a minimum. See I'm even neat and tidy in your house. Just imagine what I could do in your closets!
Have a shinny Thursday,
Sonya Ann

12 comments:

McVal said...

No wonder your closets are clean! You've got tons of absorbed caffeine in your system!!

Lena said...

Never heard of a caffeine scrub before! Sounds interesting!

slugmama said...

Caffeinated on the inside AND the outside. 8-)

At first look, that container looked like the one they give me to pee into at the doctor's....gives a whole other meaning to your TOUCH ME title!lol

Mamma has spoken said...

Coffee not used to drink is sacrilegious.....

D.Lynn said...

So I'm thinking, if your shower doesn't wake you up enough, you could always munch on your coffee scrub to help the morning along...

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-And it isn't enough! I need an IV.

Sonya Ann said...

Lena-And you smell awesome afterwards. Well if you are into coffee, you smell wonderful.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-With everything I have going on I need all the energy I can get.
I will never look at that container the same again.

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-Bahahahaha! I'm a sinner.

Sonya Ann said...

D.Lynn-I'm not eating at your house. You are a bit scary.

Frances said...

I don't know that I would want to smell like coffee. But, hey, I like your ingenuity!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I smelled WONDERFUL, if I may say so myself.