Monday, May 13, 2013

Um Santa That Isn't the North Pole

Is there any other holiday that you would like me to ruin for you? I have finally found my God given talent-perversion. You are oh so welcome.
I got a massive check for $3 from Pinecone. And that's it!
And my totals are....................
$120.26  BP
$5         free check from magazines.com
$36       Pinecone research(surveys)
$75       Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$80       Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)
$5.74    Bank of America Add it up(Like Mr.Rebates/My Points)
$15       AutoZone rebate/visa card

$337 for Christmas 2013.
What a way to start the week!
Wonder what Santa was getting,
Sonya Ann

12 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

I think Santa is headed to one of those back rooms........

D.Lynn said...

I'm sure he just needed to use the restroom or something... ;)

Pamela said...

Hey! He's gotta research the naughty list.

McVal said...

lol! Oh honey, I don't think it's God given... ;P
I'm thinking he had to walk past it to get to the orphanage on the other end of the block...

Sheila said...

LMAO...good one!!

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-I hope he brought hand sanitizer with him.

Sonya Ann said...

D.Lynn-I hope you are right!!

Sonya Ann said...

Pamela-Best answer yet!!!!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-See your mind is never in the gutter-here let me help you with that.

Sonya Ann said...

Sheila-Or bad one?

Donna Freedman said...

Maybe he was looking for a ho, ho, ho. Should've checked the corner first.

Sonya Ann said...

Donna-You are worse than I am. I salute you.