Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Holly Kisser?

I have another check from Pinecone Research. I'm rich I tell ya.
So I have $3 to add to the pot. Yay, pot.
And my totals are....................
$120.26  BP
$5         free check from magazines.com
$39       Pinecone research(surveys)
$75       Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$80       Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)
$5.74    Bank of America Add it up(Like Mr.Rebates/My Points)
$15       AutoZone rebate/visa card

$340 for Christmas 2013.
About a year ago I had $266 in the pot. But then we had to buy the kitchen appliances and we just about funded Christmas with the gift cards. I don't want to buy appliances again but if I could magically come up with $470 that would be great. Hmmmm, I'll have to think about that one. I wonder if I was really good if Santa would give me the money!
No jolly time for me,
Sonya Ann

12 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

And I still have nothing in my Christmas fund for 2013.........

Mamma has spoken said...

Oh and I just bought new furniture and received a box of 10 picture frames and a bbq set in a nice metal box for free! Maybe you need to go buy some furniture ;)

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-I won't tell if you won't! ;)

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-I would love some new furniture. Sadly, I don't have a fund for it. Give me time.
Oh and I can't access your blog. Is it me? Or are you having problems?

Mamma has spoken said...

Oh Sonya, I had to make my blog private in that I am the only one who can read it. There are people out there that are using my words and pictures against me and my son. I leave it up the way it is so that I can access my dashboard and all the blogs that I follow.
Someday I will bring it back, but for now........

slugmama said...

I bought a freezer and there were no free gift cards.
The store explained that someone named Sonya used up all the gift card allotments for the chain for a whole year.
Damn her, whoever she is..... ;-)

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-Ok I was just worried about you!!!

Sonya Ann said...

Sluggy-Damn that bitch!

Frances said...

Damn, SonyaAnn. Causing Sluggy to miss out...shame on you.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Hahahaha! We are a funny bunch!

McVal said...

Whoa... That is some image that I can't scrub out of my eyes...

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I'm ruining you.