Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Movement

I've got more money to add to the pot. And speaking of pots, I'm glad that I don't have a chimney.
BP was ever so kind and sent me $25.17 and Pinecone research sent me another $3!
$145.43  BP
$5         free check from magazines.com
$42       Pinecone research(surveys)
$75       Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$80       Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)
$5.74    Bank of America Add it up(Like Mr.Rebates/My Points)
$15       AutoZone rebate/visa card

$368.17 for Christmas 2013.
And that is about as exciting as I get. WooHoo!
No Movement,
Sonya Ann

6 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

I still have nadda, zilch, nothing, crapola.........

Sheila said...

Honestly, where do you find these graphics? Glad I don't have a chimney too! Gas fireplaces are a wonderful thing.

slugmama said...

JOHN's on crack again I see.....

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-There is still time! HAHA

Sonya Ann said...

Sheila-I find most of it on photobucket.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-"Crack is cheap."