Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Robbng Elves or Jewel



I'm still using free money to make more money. Yay!
I got $9 from Pinecone Research. And I bought $300 worth of giftcards from Jewel and got $60 worth of free catalinas/store coupons. I used the $60 catalinas/coupon to buy food and put the money in the Christmas fund.
$145.43  BP
$5         free check from magazines.com
$51       Pinecone research(surveys)
$75       Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$140       Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)
$5.74    Bank of America Add it up(Like Mr.Rebates/My Points)
$15       AutoZone rebate/visa card

$437.17 for Christmas 2013.
I think that I am going to buy another $100 in gift cards to earn another $20. And the really good news is I have 7 people done on my Christmas list. Not too bad considering it is the middle of June.
Off to work another angle,
Sonya Ann

4 comments:

McVal said...

The amount you've amassed is amazing... I think I"ll sell some blood...

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-You make me laugh.
I post this junk just to keep me motivated not to run it in anyone's face.

Frances said...

Keep up the good work, SonyaAnn!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-You are my head-cheerleader!