Tuesday, June 25, 2013

What to Make of Santa?

I'm not sure what he is holding. It kind of scares me to think about what he does with the elves.
Oh and I'm rolling in it, poop not money. Just kidding, it's money. 
I got another $3 from Pinecone and I made another $20 from buying more gift cards from Jewel. Yay, Sonya!!!
So I have gotten..................
$145.43  BP
$5         free check from magazines.com
$54       Pinecone research(surveys)
$75       Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$160     Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)
$5.74    Bank of America Add it up(Like Mr.Rebates/My Points)
$15       AutoZone rebate/visa card

$460.17 for Christmas 2013. 
I'm so exciting! But not as exciting as that Santa.
Have a jolly time,
Sonya Ann

12 comments:

slugmama said...

Hmmmm, poop on a stick?
I am NOT going the "other place" with what that looks like.....
but I am athinkin' it....lol

mama .bonnie said...

Santa has a wicked side too ;)
I still have zilch, nadda, nothing saved up for Christmas.....

ND Chic said...

Isn't it just ice cream? You are kind of obsessed with Santa. I've never seen so many Santa jokes.

D.Lynn said...

I still have no idea what that is that he's supposed to be holding!! Just saying... And hey, cool on the Christmas fund - you rock!

McVal said...

an ice cream cone... right?

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Never would have thought of poop on a stick. And what the hell kind of santa was that?

Sonya Ann said...

mama .bonnie-If things keep going like they are I'm going to have to dip into the fund to pay for everything that keeps breaking around here. The shower pin-thingy, the sensor on my bumper. Its all kinds of fun here.

Sonya Ann said...

ND Chic-I do have issues. LOL

Sonya Ann said...

D.Lynn-What does he do in his off time is the real question?

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-You got it!

Frances said...

Hmmm... I thought it looked like a stylized Christmas tree.

I think you are doing great with your Christmas fund!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I think you may have got it.