Monday, July 22, 2013

Alice's Wisdom

You know how I'm always blathering on about saving for Christmas. I may have mentioned it once or twice. Well, here is some good advice if you are planning on cashing in points for Amazon e-cards, write down or print out the actual codes. I did an update on my cell phone and it deleted one of my Amazon emails with the code in it. And yes, I looked in the trash and spam folder. It is really gone. I'm going to contact Star Savings to see if they still have the code but I'm not holding my breath. Damn me, I kept telling myself to write it down. 
Simple One,
Sonya Ann

12 comments:

McVal said...

Good luck! Did they have the code??

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I haven't gotten that far yet. Hahaha! I will complain but not fix it.

mama .bonnie said...

Well that sucks.......
Hard to believe that you can't find the email now. Must have been one of those secret coded ones that self destruct ;o)

ND Chic said...

That stinks. Hopefully they will be able to correct it.

Lena said...

Oh, that's not good :(

Sonya Ann said...

mama-I live it, I don't love the messes I make though.

Sonya Ann said...

ND Chic-Maybe if I stopped complaining and started trying to find a solution everything would get done quicker.

Sonya Ann said...

Lena-Life wouldn't be fun if it was easy, right?

Frances said...

I hope you are able to get the code.

Donna Freedman said...

Well, damn....Hope you get it back. I did something similar and got into the habit of adding the e-codes to my Amazon.com account balance as soon as they arrive. Otherwise I'd probably mess up again.
Maybe it's a sign that we're operating on a higher plane and can't be bothered with mundane things like, say, free Amazon cards we worked so @#!#$% hard to get...Nah, probably not.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I swear I have ADHD problems! Every time one problem pops up two more join in the mix and I can't get anything done. Grrrrrr, its been one of those weeks.

Sonya Ann said...

Donna-Yes, I chose to be on a higher plane with you than say organized. Yes, I like your thinking!