Monday, July 8, 2013

Creepy Santa

I'm not sure if having a scary Santa is the way to start the week. Maybe I should go back to the perverted Santa. I have such hard decisions to make.
Now on to the not creepy stuff in my life. I got $7.46 from the Add it up program with Bank of America. I got $25.04 from BP and $3 from Pinecone! I've got enough money to by Santa an e-cigarette.

$170.47  BP
$5            free check from magazines.com
$60          Pinecone research(surveys)
$75          Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$160       Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)
$13.20    Bank of America Add it up(Like Mr.Rebates/My Points)
$15          AutoZone rebate/visa card
$5            Amazon E-card from Recycle Bank

$503.67 for Christmas 2013. Yup, I'm rolling in it. 

Just go back to staring at Santa,
Sonya Ann

4 comments:

McVal said...

Ewwe... That is one nasty Santa!!! I'm so glad I don't believe in him because if I thought about that guy seeing me when I'm sleeping and knowing when I'm awake, I'd have to get a restraining order on him. yuck!

mama .bonnie said...

Sorry but Santa was so creepy that I spent my time trying to figure out the green blobs besides him. Took another computer for me to see it's THREE creepy santas........

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I would believe in santa if he would bring me Brad Pitt.

Sonya Ann said...

mama-I got tired of naughty!