Thursday, July 25, 2013

Dirty Christmas Money

I'm in a rush so you get a naughty Santa picture and a quicky. I got a whopping $3 from Pinecone. Honestly, I don't know why I post this little bit. Oh yeah now I remember, so I can keep track of it. Because I wouldn't remember if I didn't bore you with it.
So here we are......................
$170.47  BP
$5            free check from magazines.com
$69          Pinecone research(surveys)
$75          Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$160       Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)
$13.20    Bank of America Add it up(Like Mr.Rebates/My Points)
$15          AutoZone rebate/visa card
$5            Amazon E-card from Recycle Bank
$8.40     Star Savings(Like My Points/Mr. Rebates)

$521.07   for Christmas 2013.

And I'm out of here,
Sonya Ann

2 comments:

mama .bonnie said...

hehehehe 69 dollars in pinecone research surveys, seems dirty for sure ;o)

Sonya Ann said...

mama-You are worse than I am and that proves it!