Monday, July 1, 2013

New Tupperware Love

This is my shiny new tupperware! It's a cake box. While I will always love and cherish the time that I had with my old tupperware box, the new one is going to have a long relationship with me.
So if you are looking to buy some new containers, I would say start with tupperware because they keep their word and will replace any broken items.
And if you look closely at the little sign in the back ground, it says, "We interrupt this marriage.....to raise children." Den bought this probably 10 or 12 years ago. I loved it. The kids found it quite insulting especially Anna. She will be getting as a gift when she has kids. Hell, I might even give her the tupperware cake box. We will see who I like more at the time, the box or her. Ok, just kidding on that one. Anna is a good kid and I'm sure that she will be worthy of my used cake box.
And that's all I got,
Sonya Ann

10 comments:

Lena said...

Love the sign! So true :)

mama .bonnie said...

OH the sign is so true and your daughter will figure that out AFTER she has her own kids for awhile ;o)
I have a few tupperware pieces but have gotten to the point that I like the cheap stuff better in that if something happens to it, I'm not having to do anything but throw it away. I'm lazy like that!

Sonya Ann said...

Lena-Yup, we love our kids but it can be overwhelming at times.

Sonya Ann said...

mama .bonnie-I will pass on the sign to her and laugh. I will also remind her!

McVal said...

Cool box! Something like that would be SO handy for transporting cupcakes! Much better than our fake lined cardboard boxes that we've been using.
I need to find one of those plaques! I'll check ebay...

slugmama said...

My sign says, "Having kids is like being pecked to death by a duck."

Think about it..... ;-)

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Honestly, we never get anything posh like Tupperware. But hey, if they are going to send me one for just the cost of shipping-I'll act like I'm posh.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Bahahahahaha! I really did laugh over that one. We need to make a few shirts with these sayings on them!

Frances said...

Nice cake box! I still have my old Tupperware cake box. You may remember them with the gold hard plastic bottom/cake stand. I love that thing and it has seen many happy occasions since I got it when I was in college.

If it ever dies, I am calling Tupperware.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Honestly, I have no idea what the white box was and neither did the woman at Tupperware. How sad is that?