Thursday, July 18, 2013

Our Girl

We did good. I really believe it takes the village to raise a child and you are my Village People. Oh, oh, oh theme song time!!!! The guy with the mustache kills me. Sorry, I'm really laughing. And listen to the words-how did we not catch what they were really singing about?
Sorry my ADHD kicked in and I got side tracked. Ok back to it, whenever I get a good money saving tip from one of you or a life lesson, I always pass it on to Anna. Does she listen to us? More now than before. But I'm not completely sold on her devotion to us.
Anna sent me this picture. She is moving into a townhouse with her current roommate and one more girl. The three of them bought this table for $50 at a garage sale. They all loved the back of the chairs. See we taught her well.
VillageQueen,
Sonya Ann


8 comments:

mama .bonnie said...

Good job Sonya! Isn't it great when they do ACTUALLY listen to us :o)

Out My window said...

I love it when my two younger ones go dumpster diving. As long as it is not in my wallet!

Sonya Ann said...

mama-It's so rare though.

Sonya Ann said...

Out My window-EXACTLY!!!!!!

Frances said...

I LOVE the backs of the chairs too! And what a deal!

Cheapchick said...

Well done to her - great find!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Remember all the times that I complained about her and thought that she would never make it as an adult-who knew she would turn out?

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-I'm proud of her!!!