Monday, July 15, 2013

Paying Santa

That sounds like something my Grandmother would have said to me. Really. I was kind of bad. She was constantly threatening me with her shoe. I know, you don't believe I could be bad. 
Seriously though, she would take her shoe off and shake it at me. I also, climbed a pole they had on the side of their house and sat on the roof when I was 5 or 6. That pole was my sworn enemy and I had been trying to climb it since I was about 3. They decided once I was up on the roof that it was time to take the pole down. Bastards.
And on to more interesting things! I got $6 from Pinecone and $8.40 from Star Savings(rebate program like my points). I have quite a few Amazon e-cards and I don't like having them sitting around. I think that I will use them to purchase something and then pay myself back.  I know, its exciting times people.
So here we are..........

$170.47  BP
$5            free check from magazines.com
$66          Pinecone research(surveys)
$75          Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$160       Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)
$13.20    Bank of America Add it up(Like Mr.Rebates/My Points)
$15          AutoZone rebate/visa card
$5            Amazon E-card from Recycle Bank
$8.40     Star Savings(Like My Points/Mr. Rebates)

$518.07   for Christmas 2013.

Not on the roof,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

mama .bonnie said...

My grandmother use to wave a wooden spoon at me when I was that age. Hurt like hell.....

D.Lynn said...

So that's what ruined your pole dancing career... so sad ;)

slugmama said...

D. Lynn....Bwwaaahhhhhaaaaaa!

Hawaii Planner said...

My grandmother used to make my dad & his brother pick their own switches from the trees for spankings. She was hard core. ;-)

Sonya Ann said...

Mama-My grandmother wasn't the sweet and loving type. LOL

Sonya Ann said...

D.Lynn-Pain in the ass.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Don't encourage her.

Sonya Ann said...

Hawaii Planner-That is hard core. My dad had to do the same thing. Seems a bit extreme.