Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Quick and Easy Noodle Salad

Running late for a picnic/BBQ/any kind of gathering. This is an awesome and quick side dish. And you can have it together in the time that it takes to cook the noodles!

1 box(16 oz) of noodles
1 1/2 cups chopped celery
3 chopped green onions
1 bag of bacon bits
1 bottle of Ranch dressing
1 1/2 to 2 cups Mayo
Smidge of pepper

Cook and cool the noodles and dump everything else in a bowl and mix. TADA, you are done! I get so many compliments on this noodle salad and its so simple.
Off to eat,
Sonya Ann

10 comments:

D.Lynn said...

Cool! Now I know what to bring for our salad potluck at work next week :) Thanks!

mama .bonnie said...

Sounds delicious especially since everyone in this house has gone on the no carb diet........

Sonya Ann said...

D.Lynn-Fast and cheap that's how I like my woman no, I meant my pasta salad.

Sonya Ann said...

mama-That sounds like such a hard diet to stick to. Is it?

mama .bonnie said...

Yes it is hard for me. I love potatoes and noodles and anything that has a grain base BUT the sons are losing some serious weight on this diet (both have lost almost 50 pounds). I love that one thing they had to give up was beer so on their 'cheat day' they will drink beer ;o)

slugmama said...

Unfortunately this isn't on my LS diet....sigh.....but I can feed it to others right? lol

Your blog is not updating on my blogroll lately. What did you do to Blogger now to piss them off? ;-)

Sonya Ann said...

mama-Hmmmmm, 50 pounds sounds like a gift but I don't think that i could hold to it for very long!

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-YOu can feed it to who ever you want!
Nothing likes me right now so it doesn't surprise me. LOL

Frances said...

Yummy! I want this!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-This is a good one and great for when you are running behind.