Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Santa Cash

I don't know who is in the picture with Santa. I'm just glad it isn't me. 
And on to the boring stuff. I got $3 from Pinecone. And I got a $5 Amazon E-card from Recycle Bank. I bet that I get that one. 
So this is what I have so far..................

So I have gotten..................
$145.43  BP
$5         free check from magazines.com
$57       Pinecone research(surveys)
$75       Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$160     Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)
$5.74    Bank of America Add it up(Like Mr.Rebates/My Points)
$15       AutoZone rebate/visa card
$5         Amazon E-card from Recycle Bank

$468.17 for Christmas 2013. I think that it will be close this year. Last year, I had $922.99 in the pot. I'll figure something out or I will just complain. Probably the latter. 
Santa spanker,
Sonya Ann

12 comments:

mama .bonnie said...

Your post proves that the little amounts add up ;o)
Oh and blogger isn't liking me or your today. I missed yesterday's post and this one isn't even showing up on my feed :o(

Sonya Ann said...

mama-Blogger doesn't like me? There is a growing list. Hahahaha.

McVal said...

Awesome! My tally is at $5 and that might be used this afternoon on something else.

slugmama said...

Blogger is messing with you on my feed to this week.
Now who did you piss off at blogger?? lol

I need my Sonya Ann fix daily!

Cheapchick said...

The lady in the picture looks a bit like Paula Deen. Looks like she has been naughty in more ways than one!

ND Chic said...

You Santa Spanker!!!! haha

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Well it is the effort that counts.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-I have heard that but when I see your blog I'm fine. But I wouldn't doubt that blogger doesn't like me. Most don't, just ask the people that I live with.

Sonya Ann said...

ND Chic-I wouldn't mind a hot Santa spanking me.

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-YOu get an A+ for that comment!!!

Frances said...

Hmmmm....that is one gift I won't mind NOT getting from Santa. Not into spanking, I guess. LOL!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-What is that old song, Santa Baby? I'll take the cash.