Monday, August 12, 2013

A Number 3

I know what a #1 is and I know what a #2 is but what would a #3 be? See isn't this better than talking about boring Christmas money?
Ok I got an entire $3 from Pinecone Research. So that was the new #3.
Just to lull you to sleep..................
$195.82  BP
$5            free check from magazines.com
$78          Pinecone research(surveys)
$75          Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$160       Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)
$13.20    Bank of America Add it up(Like Mr.Rebates/My Points)
$15          AutoZone rebate/visa card
$5            Amazon E-card from Recycle Bank
$8.40     Star Savings(Like My Points/Mr. Rebates)

$555.42  for Christmas 2013. 

Off to contemplate,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

slugmama said...

I can only IMAGINE what a #3 is! lol

A #3 at McDonald's is a Quarter Pounder with Cheese so I'll just think that when you say #3, ok?

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-I had no idea what a #3 from McDonalds was. I learn something new every day!

mama .bonnie said...

So only 3 dollars this past week?
Slacker ;o)

Frances said...

You know...I checked what I have earned from Pinecone this year and it is NOT adding up very fast.

Glad yours is.

Sonya Ann said...

mama-You make me laugh!! Goof!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I think I get more surveys because I have a kid at home. That will end in a year.

McVal said...

I just wonder if it has anything to do with the sparklys all over him..?
Is the toilet spraying things around??

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-There are just way to many problems with that picture.