Thursday, August 8, 2013

Crazy Busy or Just Crazy



I took this picture with my phone while I was sweating. Just pretend that it is a good picture.
On top of everything else going on here, we managed to find time to clean out the garage. It has been a very cold summer but the day that it hit 110 with the heat index was the day that we tore the garage apart. Believe it or not, the picture above is the after shot. I forgot about a before shot and to be honest, I will say just about anything but I'm not going to embarrass myself that bad by posting a picture of our nasty garage. Just imagine the local waste center taking a poop in the garage. Yeah, that's about right.
It is going to take forever to get rid of all of this trash. I keep telling Den that it looks like the house was abandoned and a crew came and cleaned it out and is getting it ready to be put on market.
And that's all I got,
Sonya Ann

10 comments:

mama .bonnie said...

I super cleaned out my garage two summers ago and then oldest moved back home and stored all his crap, uhm stuff in my garage.....Hope no one moves in with you.......

Sonya Ann said...

mama-Bite your tongue! We are down to one kid left and we are counting the days until we can ship him off. Den wants to kick him out now but I said that we have to let him graduate high school first. LOL but I wonder if he was kidding.

McVal said...

I'm so impressed that you can actually fit a CAR into your garage!!! Is there a waste management place nearby that you can take the trash to? We have one that you pay $8 a car load and they burn it to fuel the town. Our garbage man won't take our trash anymore. Well... we're not giving him the satisfaction of taking our trash anymore... Long story, but actually I think you know it.
Good luck!
and I hope Mama.bonnie's method doesn't come true!

Cheapchick said...

A piece of photographic magic. Just tell anyone who asks about the pile that you helped the neighbors clear out their garage :)

Lena said...

Nice job on your garage! Mine looks a lot more hopeless...and our floor is covered with paint stains and splatters from all of my DIY projects :)

Frances said...

You have me beat. You have a garage and a cool summer. I am officially jealous. Well, not really jealous of the garage. But the cool summer....oh yes.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-There is a place about 10 miles from here but they charge your $50 just to pull in. Crazy!!! \And I hope that no one moves in with us either. Anna was saying that she was coming home next summer. I forwarded that information to Den and he just stared at me. It gets little nuts when she lives here. All lovingly said though.

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-Do you want to be my new spin Doctor?

Sonya Ann said...

Lena-I have seen your projects-I would trade your floor for some of the adorable things that you have done any day!!!!!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-You can have it! It has sucked soooooo bad I could cry. I love hot weather! And we are going to have a terribly cold winter. Always happens like that.