Monday, August 19, 2013

Cuz Sluggy Said So

Well, guess who I got to meet? No, really guess! I met Sluggy from DON'T READ THIS; IT'S BORING!
We had a blast. She stayed with us for two nights and we made the most of it. We went exploring and shopped a bit but not to fear we stayed at the outlet mall. Mr. Sluggy wanted to try a few of the local beers. We ended up at Uncle Mike's that has 250 different kinds. I didn't even know about the place until sluggy found it. I normally drink amaretto and cranberry juice. The lovely waitress said she had something better. Little did I know that it had three shots in it. Note to self, alcohol settles to the bottom of the glass-DON'T suck it all down in one gulp. I was thirsty, what can I say. 
And to end the night out right, sluggy figured out that we are cousins! Who would have guessed it?!?! She really is a genius with genealogy.  Bahahahaha, I typed gynecology first. No really, I'm sober. I just can't spell.
I really hope that we can do this again. It was a blast. She is a bit crazy with the video taping. I called her the paparazzi a few times. But it's ok to give each other shit, we are family-literally.
Think she will give me a loan,
Sonya Ann

14 comments:

slugmama said...

Well you beat me to blogging about this all, you rat fink cousin!

I'll give my version of things when I get home and get sober.....er, get some sleep(or both).

Now we just need to find if this branch of our relations holds a family reunion and go crash it together. They will be talking about us two for generations to come!

And don't even GO THERE about a loan.....you KNOW better after all.....hehehehe

mama .bonnie said...

Ah it's so nice to meet family you didn't know you have! Even better when they are just as big of a lush as you are ;o)

Lena said...

I thought you had a lot in common :)

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Forgive me, Cuz. I needed something to write about and you are a great topic!!!
I think we might be able to sneak into the reunion once and then they would learn and post flyers about not letting us in at the second one!
And I really did sleep most of the weekend. I know you won't believe this but I don't normally drink like that!!!!
I don't give loans either, it must be genetics.

Sonya Ann said...

mama-The drinking problems run in the family!

Sonya Ann said...

Lena-Hahahaha! We were a running punch line!
I honestly, forgot how to count quarters at one point this weekend. I needed to get sober.

MiserlyMac said...

You had fun! You guys should come visit me next time!

D.Lynn said...

Sounds like a blast! I would love it if we were related - color me jealous!

Sonya Ann said...

MiserlyMac-Sounds like a plan too me!!!!!!

Sonya Ann said...

D.Lynn-I bet you would come to regret being related to me in about an hour!!! Maybe less.

slugmama said...

I keep looking at the photo on this post and I do believe we have the same nose....but then again, I've had quite a bit of whiskey tonight so I'm seeing two noses a piece.....lol

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Bahahahaha! Dry out.

Frances said...

How fun! We all wish we were there!

Sonya Ann said...

FRances-The door is always open for you!!!