Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Female Problems

 It's alright to talk about those things here. It really is, you are safe. I know its hard to talk about girl problems but we should. So I'll start the conversation. "Hi my name is Sonya and I was having a female problem. I'm sure that many of you have had it before but were too ashamed to talk about. I was in need of a penis." See didn't that make it all better.
A male friend of mine was have a surgery on his boy parts. And that is all that I am going to say about it. So I felt the need to cheer him up. I'm a giver, what can I say. And I was desperate for an edible penis. 1 knock-off twinkie and 2 knock-off ding dongs and you get..........
My husband and son were quick to point out the fact that the ummmmm........ testicles were way too big. Feel free to cut your ding dongs down. I didn't see the need.
It's good to be my friend as you can see. Next time, I would frost the cake in chocolate and the male parts in white or pink. But feel free to change it up any way you see fit. This would also be great for a bachelorette party or the annual Christmas party.  Who needs to buy a penis cake pan when you have ding dongs and twinkies?
Had a penis pan in my day,
Sonya Ann


10 comments:

D.Lynn said...

Bahahaha! I freakin' love this! You crack me up girl!

Sonya Ann said...

D.Lynn-I'm so glad to call you my friend!

McVal said...

... I'm so glad I didn't tell you when I got "fixed"!
lol!
Were they out of donut holes?

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Donut holes would have worked. See you can be naughty!
How would this cake be......

http://www.funnywallphotos.com/the-worlds-worst-baby-shower-cake/

Frances said...

That cake would work for SO many occasions!

slugmama said...

I do believe your penis has the mumps....lolz

ND Chic said...

I would have used those coconut snowballs for the testicles. I love those snowballs.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-It so versatile!!!

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-I should be so lucky!

Sonya Ann said...

ND Chic-OMG!! I looked everywhere for those. I couldn't find them!!! That was what I thought of first!!! Great minds.