Thursday, August 29, 2013

Naughty Christmas

I got $3 from Pinecone. That's it. Boring, boring, boring! 
Here is the breakdown......................
$195.82  BP
$5            free check from magazines.com
$81          Pinecone research(surveys)
$75          Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$160       Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)
$13.20    Bank of America Add it up(Like Mr.Rebates/My Points)
$15          AutoZone rebate/visa card
$5            Amazon E-card from Recycle Bank
$8.40     Star Savings(Like My Points/Mr. Rebates)

$558.42  for Christmas 2013. 
And if you wanted to panic for me, I had $1031.93 last year at this time. Yeah, this is shit. We ended up with $1573.65 for Christmas shopping last year and we spent $1541.57. I have less than 4 months to come up with about $1000. I'm really not going to make it this year.
And with every turn it seems someone or something needs money. College tuition, my van needing rear breaks, DJ needing his wisdom teeth pulled TODAY(Say a prayer the tooth fairy is kind to the boy), which the damned insurance company will only pay for impacted teeth not ones that are poking through. Hell man, that is what teeth do, they poke through! Three poked through! Rat bastards! Oh and all the kids birthdays and wedding showers, we are giving gifts for!
Ok, now I'm flipping out. We are hemorrhaging money. To hell with Christmas, after adding it all up and draining my "funds" I will need to panhandle.
Contemplating removing his wisdom teeth myself,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

slugmama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
slugmama said...

**Shall we try this again with our brain engaged? lol**

Ah poor DJ. Just been there done that with my 17 yr. old.
DJ will be fine....you on the other hand, I'll pray for. ;-)

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-My brain is never engaged. Seriously! I often wonder what I am doing or how I got in a certain room.
I need all the prayers I can get or just alcohol.

mama .bonnie said...

I feel your pain on those teeth. My dental insurance pays a percentage for the removal but NOTHING on the anesthetic. Who in hell would have their teeth removed without anesthetic?!?!?!? Yeah, cost me over a thousand on that one........

MiserlyMac said...

Dental Insurance is getting less helpful, I agree. Mine used to be so great now copays for each patient and $100 fillings, just crazy! I am the only person I know who still has wisdom teeth=wide mouth!

Sonya Ann said...

mama-OMG OMG one of the women that Den works with had teeth removed without anesthetic!!!! That is bad ass! I would have peed.

Sonya Ann said...

MiserlyMac-I only got one wisdom tooth and I still have it. Den doesn't say I have a wide mouth, he calls it a big mouth.

Frances said...

I still have my wisdom teeth and plan to keep them. I need all the wisdom I can get.

You will manage with the gift giving. I have faith in you.