Thursday, August 22, 2013

Strung Out

Isn't he cute? Yeah, he had us all fooled. I don't want to gossip but I think he might have a drug problem.
He's lost his damned mind or is on drugs.
He looks a bit strung out to me.
He's still a little cute though.
I tried to get a cute shot of him and he wasn't interested. So this was the best that I could do.
And this is a close up of his nose. He just isn't cooperating.
Someone else is a bit jealous and is in need of a diet.
Searching for catnip,
Sonya Ann







10 comments:

Cheapchick said...

They are both cutie petooties

mama .bonnie said...

Aw love them both. Too cute.

Frances said...

We have 3 black and white cats. LOL! They all love having their pictures taken.

ND Chic said...

Meow, meow! So cute!

D.Lynn said...

Cutest thing EVER! :) (even if he does have a drug problem)

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-Thank you much. The fat one is the favorite one now just don't tell them I said that, I don't want any sibling rivalry.

Sonya Ann said...

mama-Thank you and you can have the little one. Maybe I will give the brat away in a giveaway.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-You should post pictures of them.

Sonya Ann said...

ND Chic-I will tell them what you said!!

Sonya Ann said...

D.Lynn-LOL, he needs an intervention.