Monday, August 5, 2013

What's Happening



This is Anna's new place. I didn't post about it because I am slow, busy and behind. Yup, that's about right.

This is a pretty posh college place. She has two roommates chipping in on the rent. And it is cheaper than her last place and way nicer. They even have an island in the kitchen!

This is the living room where many parties nights of studying will be happening.
Her bedroom is tiny but she has two small closets so that should help.
She didn't have a bed so her boss at the apartment complex that she works for, told her about Americanfreight.com. I was really shocked at how nice everything was and how cheap the prices were. The bad news, I had to drive a hour and a half with a box spring tied to the tops of my van. My nerves were shot. Why do people feel the need to tailgate someone with their hazards on, in the slow lane, with a box spring on the top of their van? Why man, why?

This is Anna's kitten Sue.
And this is Sue meeting Harry. Anna couldn't find a home for him and then was upset that no one would love him like she does. Yeah, I know I'm a sucker.
You couldn't have said no either so I don't even want to hear about it. He's so little and cute. And he likes to bite DJ, what more could I ask for?
Happy about our addition,
Sonya Ann






14 comments:

mama .bonnie said...

Cute kittie! And I love her kitchen.
As for bringing a kitten home, I would say no mainly because my dogs would look at it as lunch ;o)

McVal said...

What a great place! I would probably say no because #1 I'm mean - just ask my kids and #2 we've got enough animals in the house that don't use the toilet.

slugmama said...

Damn!
Anna's new digs are better than my house.......would she want to trade???!

And yah, you found the person who could say no to a cat....right here!
It bites DJ but will it drive him out? lol

Cheapchick said...

Such a cutie! I am so jealous. Hubby is allergic so we can't have kitties (hamsters yes). Enjoy him - great choice!

Cheapchick said...

Sorry, I meant enjoy her - I am sure your daughter didn't name the boy Sue :)

Sonya Ann said...

mama-He's a cute kitten but he is getting into everything! UGH

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I would also say no to you getting another pet. You are a bit out of control. LOL

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-It is a nice place. I was shocked but to be honest, I thought it was a bit high for the rent. It's $1125 a month. They said that was a good price but......
I should have said no to the cat. It's cute but he is getting into everything. Found him in the toilet bowl yesterday. Bastard.

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-I'm starting to rethink the kitty. He is making a mess.

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-Hahaha, Sue is a boy. Anna has an odd sense of humor. She named him after the old Johnny Cash song about a boy named Sue.

slugmama said...

If the cat wants to climb in the toilet, let her....let her and hold her down under the water for 10 minutes. Yes, I am evil....lol

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Not the cat but possibly DJ.

Frances said...

Thank goodness we don't live close to you. Hubby wants every kitty he sees. I have to say no a lot.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I may be willing to drive trouble maker to you. LOL he is getting into everything.