Monday, September 30, 2013

Christmas Minions?

She has a nice butt for a cartoon.
I got an exciting $20.20 from BP. And I really need to start shopping already. I have a few things here and there. Oh, oh, oh look what I got for Anna's best friend.
Isn't that adorable?!?!?!?! It's a minion hat. And no I didn't make it. I ordered it.
Ok, back to the number crunching....................

$241.25   BP
$5            free check from magazines.com
$84          Pinecone research(surveys)
$75          Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$160        Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)
$13.20     Bank of America Add it up(Like Mr.Rebates/My Points)
$15          AutoZone rebate/visa card
$5            Amazon E-card from Recycle Bank
$8.40       Star Savings(Like My Points/Mr. Rebates)
$125        Golf $$$$$$ Den won

$731.85  for Christmas 2013. And that's all I got for this lovely Monday!
Have a great week,
Sonya Ann



6 comments:

slugmama said...

Hey I got one of those hats too but I'm sure it will look better on Anna's young friend than on this old woman....lol

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-You and Jen will be hot! No really those hats look like they would make your head sweat.

Frances said...

Go, Sonya Ann! Even if you don't hit the same number as last year, it is still better that several years ago when you didn't spend the year getting free money for Christmas, right?

mama .bonnie said...

And still nothing on my end for Christmas........

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Always my cheerleader! Thank you, I have been stressing a bit too much about money lately. I guess I was just looking at it the wrong way. Thank you.

Sonya Ann said...

mama-It is still early in the game!