Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Lick My Face

I'm having some problems. Haha, not that I have ever said that before. I now have pimples and wrinkles. Seriously, WHY?!?!?!?! My face keeps breaking out bad. This isn't fair AT ALL! Dear Sonya's body-PICK ONE!
This is the first time in my life that I have ever had to deal with zits at this level. My forehead is covered. I really hope that I am just reverting back to my teenage skin. Not my teenage ways.  I never had any problems while I was in high school. I knew, even back then, I was lucky when it came to clear skin.
Poor Anna was not so lucky. She always had pimple problems. We tried everything and bought everything we could. We held them at bay but never won the war.
The last time I saw Anna her skin was flawless. In fact, it glowed and I noticed it from across the room. She found the answer. She mixes a smidge of honey and a sprinkle of cinnamon and rubs it on her face.
I have been washing my face with a good soap and water and then steaming my face. I rub the sticky goodness on my face and leave it sit for about an hour. Word to the wise, pull your hair back and stay away from the kitten.
I could tell a difference after the first time that I used it. I glowed a bit. I'll report back after a few weeks.
Cat treat,
Sonya Ann

12 comments:

McVal said...

lol! LOVE the kitten comment! Thus the title!!
Please let me know. Meri is hitting those years and I'm worried... We dodged the bullet with Ryan and Maddy only getting a few zits during their teen years, but Meri is starting early.

Jennifer said...

I cannot wait to hear if it works, my two sons have them very bad and nothing seems to help.

slugmama said...

Mmmmm I'd rather not lick your face, even though you are one of the sweetest peoples I know....but I won't let your secret out... ;-)

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I think it will be one of those things that you have to do quite a bit. No miracle cure for it.

Sonya Ann said...

Jennifer-Nothing worked for Anna either. I would just have them try it. But they have to do it every day. Honey is expensive but way cheaper than all the pimple junk.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-So are you saying that I don't need the honey? SMOOCHES.

Sheila said...

Yes please report back, my 16yo could use the cure too!

Sonya Ann said...

Sheila-Well it has worked wonders on Anna. I would say try it. The worst that can happen is he is super sticky.

mama .bonnie said...

Sounds like the days of when you used mayo as a moisturizer ;o)

Sonya Ann said...

mama-I think honey is better. LOL

Frances said...

SonyaAnn, I would love to lick your face. LOL!

I never had zits as a teen, either. I get them now on occasion. Thank God I don't have wrinkles yet.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Now you are just bragging. ;p
I'm turning into a hot mess!