Thursday, September 5, 2013

Mrs. Claus

The picture kind of reminds me of watermelon. Mmmmmmm, watermelon.
And now on to the boring stuff!!!! I got $3 from Pinecone Research and $25.23 from BP.
So I have.................
$221.05   BP
$5            free check from magazines.com
$84          Pinecone research(surveys)
$75          Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$160        Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)
$13.20     Bank of America Add it up(Like Mr.Rebates/My Points)
$15          AutoZone rebate/visa card
$5            Amazon E-card from Recycle Bank
$8.40       Star Savings(Like My Points/Mr. Rebates)

$581.65  for Christmas 2013. I have over $250 that I can cash in from Bank of America so I'm not going to have a meltdown like I did last week. Well, maybe.
Off to search for watermelon,
Sonya Ann

6 comments:

McVal said...

Fantabulous! With results like that you can be as naughty as you want.

slugmama said...

Hey if somebody is gonna be naughty I want to BE THERE! lol

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Thank you, I will be.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-LOL, you are more than welcome to be a part of it.

Frances said...

Yeah for not having a meltdown!

I love watermelon!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Did you see Anchor man? I love lamp.