Thursday, September 26, 2013

Really the Meanest Mom EVER

DJ still works weekends at 6 Flags. I tease him all the time that when he finishes college, at least, he will have a job waiting for him.
DJ lost his wallet at work during the Gay Pride event. Luckily, someone turned it in. Everything was still in there. He is a lucky boy!!!! I told him a gay man probably looked in his wallet and said, "Well he's obviously broke, ugly(Let me Splain-DJ is a cute boy and I love him. By gay man standards, well, he is a train wreck! I'm just keeping it honest) and straight. Give the poor thing his wallet back, he doesn't have a chance in this life!" Yes, I'm sure that is what he said and word for word.
Don't fret, DJ-the boy who never smiles-laughed really hard at this joke.
Mean or Funny,
Sonya Ann


8 comments:

D.Lynn said...

I always like hearing that there are still good and honest people in the world (straight or not). He got lucky...

Sonya Ann said...

D.Lynn-He is sooooo lucky! I am so thankful and so was he.

McVal said...

lol! I'm so glad his wallet was recovered! You have no idea how many drivers licenses and SSN cards I've had to replace over the years. Darn swimming at a local crummy lake. You are NOT supposed to leave your wallet in your shoes!!! Which also get stolen.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Really what are the odds that someone would be wonderful enough to turn it in.
And you had your shoes stolen?

mama .bonnie said...

Glad to hear there are honest people still out there!
As for the ugly part, there is someone out there for him. True story: I have this REALLY cute 5 year this year. I think she is just one of the most adorable girls I've ever seen. Had a parent conference with both parents present. I was expecting some really cute couple. Nope, both were butt ugly! Seriously, they were and I kept looking at them wondering how did they have such a cute daughter.
Keep this story in mind when his wife is expecting your grandchild ;)

Sonya Ann said...

mama-I love my boy but he is a mess and a little grooming would go a long way!!!!

Frances said...

SonyaAnn, as I tell my kids ugly people need love too. And some of us marry real hotties. :-)

I am so glad DJ's wallet was returned intact.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-You and sweet knees are hotties!!!!!