Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Blah Sonya

I can't seem to get my butt in gear. I'm just a bit blah. I won't say depressed but I have no energy. I think that it is this time of year that does it to me. I hate seeing everything turn brown and die. I try and console myself with the fact that I won't be spending hours in the yard but it doesn't help. Being trapped in the house with two boys doesn't help any, either. Oh well, it will give me more time to clean the house. Yeah, that helped. Maybe I'll make a pot of scrap soup. The smell of something tasty cooking usually brightens my moods.
Oh and I'm fat. I thought that I would share that. The apple diet was ok. I didn't really lose any weight but I did feel an apple boost. Apple boost=more energy. Den promised that I would get the apple poops from all that I ate. It was never a problem. He's so encouraging.
I think that I need to get a treadmill. But something small and cheap. That way if I end up donating it or using it as a drying rack, I won't feel bad about it. Maybe if I do the apple diet and use a treadmill, I wont be blah. Or I could go clothes shopping and get my toes done? You know how cheap I am but getting my toes done is way cheaper than therapy. See and spending money is now justified.
Sigh,
Sonya Ann

10 comments:

slugmama said...

Or you could come here for a week. Visiting me and the hilarity that will ensue is even MORE cheaper than getting a mani/pedi because I know where all the good liquor stores are! lol

Plus I have fabulous painkillers now too.....

McVal said...

Sluggy can't have you all the time! Come to Iowa instead.
I was wondering about the apple thing. I could definitely use the apple boost...

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Alcohol and painkillers-how could I say no!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I will just go on a Sonya Ann adventure and after the day I am having, I'm going to need it.

ND Chic said...

I could do the apple crisp diet. Is that a real diet?

Sonya Ann said...

ND Chic-It is a real diet or at least a fad diet. You just eat three medium apples a day.

Out My window said...

Yuck 3 apples? How about low carb it works for me. But sometimes I get a doughnut craving and have to eat about 6 of them to curb my lust for doughy sweetness.

Sonya Ann said...

Out My Window-I could never do low carb, I just don't have the will power. I could do the doughnut diet though.

Frances said...

I have been hearing a lot about this apple diet. Oh, from McVal and you on Facebook. LOL! I volunteered the vodka.

I eat 1 apple a day. Why am I not losing 1/3 the weight?

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-You aren't losing any weight because you forgot the caramel sauce and the vodka.