Tuesday, October 22, 2013

More Christmas $$$

Hi, here we are again talking about Christmas money. Sigh-I may be boring.
I got a $10 gift card for Old Navy from My Points and $3 from Pinecone Research.

$275        Bank of America 
$241.25   BP
$5            free check from magazines.com
$90          Pinecone research(surveys)
$75          Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$160        Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)
$13.20     Bank of America Add it up(Like Mr.Rebates/My Points)
$15          AutoZone rebate/visa card
$5            Amazon E-card from Recycle Bank
$8.40       Star Savings(Like My Points/Mr. Rebates)
$125        Golf $$$$$$ Den won
$10           My Points($10 Bass Pro gift card)
$10           My Points($10 Old Navy gift card)
$1032.85  for Christmas 2013
Maybe I will win enough money in Vegas to cover the rest of what we need for Christmas. Sort of seems sacrilegious though but I would be fine with it. But alas, I'm sure that I won't win enough and even if I did I would probably put it towards another trip.
The Christmas noose tightens,
Sonya Ann 

6 comments:

mama .bonnie said...

So....how much is your goal????

McVal said...

Amazing... My total so far this year is roughly -50.
That's not good, huh?

Sonya Ann said...

mama-I shoot for $1500. I know it is a lot to spend on Christmas but if it's free money, I don't think that it counts.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-WOO HOO you go woman. Ok that was a bit sarcastic even for me.

Frances said...

Our Christmas list is looking smaller than it has ever been. I am not complaining at all.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-NOw that we are back we need to start shopping. I've already sent out a request to the people that I buy for. Hmmmm, if they don't respond then I won't buy for them. My kids will be the ones to get nothing.