Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Ms Mott's Apple

I think I have said this before but I'm fat. Yes, I said it. And I will probably be saying it after this diet too. I figure I will make it a week, ten days tops.
It's the apple diet. You eat whatever you want as long as you eat three apples a day. Yeah, I know it sounds like a fad diet. And it sounds like a fad cuz it is one. I'm sure that this wonderful diet was started by the apple growers of America or the Mott's company. Right about now I wish that I could say that we were related in one way or another. If this diet takes off, they will make tons of cash. Hmmmmm, I wonder if this could be considered a stock tip instead of a diet.
I'll report back to you if it works. If you hear nothing from me about this diet, well we will just ignore the fact that I am still fat. 
Apple Eater,
Sonya Ann

10 comments:

D.Lynn said...

Ewe's not fat, you're fluffy! Think thin - not kidding here - it will help~ BTW, you're perfect the way you are!

Sonya Ann said...

D.Lynn-Thank you! You are wonderful and that helped. OK I'm thinking thin but my butt isn't having it!

McVal said...

You'll have to let us know how it works! Picking apples at a friends tonight. Wondering how many I should get.

mama .bonnie said...

Never heard of this one before. My sons are on the carnivore diet and have lost a lot of weight. I tried it but didn't make it too long on it, I love bread too much....

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Take the entire tree if you are going to try this diet.

Sonya Ann said...

mama-I love bread too. It's my downfall.

Lena said...

Common, I saw your pictures! You are not fat!! But I'd love to know if the diet works. I have a tree full of apples on the back yard and I ran out of cans for apple sauce...

Sonya Ann said...

Lena-I'm a liar. Those are old pictures because I wouldn't post any of me now.
I'll keep you posted on the apple diet.

Frances said...

We love you just the way you are. And there is a song glorifying our butts!

"I like big butts...I cannot lie...."

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-You are my girl!