Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Little World

I haven't got much for you today. Den has been spending a lot of time in this exact position. He will work out all of the kinks, I swear. Or he swears and like I said before, I bring beer. If you look on top of the car, you will see a can of beer. It's like "where's waldo?" with Icehouse. Anna told me that Icehouse was the bad hand-jobs of beers. Why she thinks its ok to talk to me like this, I will never know?
Anna girl is on the right.
 I stole this picture off of Anna's facebook page. Why does it seem that she is always at a bar?
She has decided that she is going to have a dual certificate in education and she will be able to teach elementary and junior high students. She doesn't want to teach high schoolers because they are arrogant and condescending. It took everything in me not to point out that fact that four short years ago she was in high school.
She is super stressed lately and I have to calm her down. I asked her what happened to my fly by the seat of her pants Anna? She said, "she realized that she can't pull shit anymore because it usually blows up in her face." She is such a grown up. Oh and a grown up with my mouth and swear words. Damn.
This is a picture of DJ from last year. I don't take his picture very often. I told him that he is the only kid I know that will graduate from college and will have a job waiting for him. Hey, Six Flags could be a career. He flipped me off. Again, I have no idea where my kids get their sense of humor. His luggage birthday will be here soon, I reminded him. Luggage birthday=18th birthday.
I was so on top of things Anna's senior year. Remember all of the lists that I made so I could collect the things she would need for the dorm. I haven't even started with DJ's stuff. I think he will be getting some of the stuff for Christmas minus the purse. Yes, the list even listed a purse.
The kitten is getting bigger and is still naughty. He does enjoy my coupon clipping though. He runs through all of the scrap paper. How's that for frugal-a free kitten and free cat entertainment?
That's all she wrote,
Sonya Ann



16 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Holy crap, your daughter is GORGEOUS!!

Your son is pretty damn handsome, too.

Ya done good, Sonya Ann, ya done good...

Sonya Ann said...

ChiTown Girl-Thanks and I'm most proud that Anna is a nice person and it is important to her to get an education.
DJ is a pain in my ass.
And thank you but I still wonder about them. LOL

Cheapchick said...

My youngest stepdaughter turns 16 this month. She got an eyebrow ring last month - I told her Dad it was much better than down below lol. No hootchie tattoos yet thankfully. Anna is beautiful by the way.

Hawaii Planner said...

Super, super cute kids. And you're right - having fab kids who are good people means something went right with the parenting. ;-)

McVal said...

For a drunkard, your daughter is beautiful! I so have to start buying luggage for these kids birthdays... Good idea!

slugmama said...

Heck, I bought luggage for my daughter's birthday when she turned 16, not 18. Yes, it was time for her to go......but she didn't take the hint. lol

#2 Son will get his this coming Feb....woohoo!

Frances said...

Cute kids and cute kitten.

Could you get Den to work on the car in a thong?

Oops, I watched Magic Mike again last night. You know what is on my mind. LOL!

D.Lynn said...

Love the pics - your little world seems pretty cool :)

Sheila said...

SA, your daughter is beautiful and your son is handsome - Consider yourself blessed!

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-SO are you the one that has to calm your husband down with your daughter? Den would get so upset by everything that Anna did. He is a worrier.

Sonya Ann said...

Hawaii Planner-Thank you much! There are still moments when I have to wonder about them but for almost 18 and almost 22, I'm pleased.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Hahahaha, I laughed hard over your comment and then giggled all day when I thought about it.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-I think DJ will be the one that we will have to shove out the door.
I know its wrong to say but the idea of being kid free is awesome!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-The kids and the kitten have their moments.
Trust me honey, you don't want to see his rear!

Sonya Ann said...

D.Lynn-There are moments when it doesn't suck to be me! And then............

Sonya Ann said...

Sheila-Thank you! I am very lucky!