Tuesday, October 8, 2013

RIP Mr. Claus

This was mean and funny. And it just made me remember what Anna sent me. Hold on a second, while I go find it.
See that didn't take that long, did it? My daughter is a smart ass. She gets it from Den.
Anyways back to the fun stuff.................
I got $3 from Pinecone research and a $10 gift card for Bass Pro Shop from My Points(I count them as cash).
$241.25   BP
$5            free check from magazines.com
$87          Pinecone research(surveys)
$75          Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$160        Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)
$13.20     Bank of America Add it up(Like Mr.Rebates/My Points)
$15          AutoZone rebate/visa card
$5            Amazon E-card from Recycle Bank
$8.40       Star Savings(Like My Points/Mr. Rebates)
$125        Golf $$$$$$ Den won
$10           My Points($10 Bass Pro gift card)
$744.85  for Christmas 2013
And that's it folks,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

McVal said...

lol! And reason #1 on why we don't do Santa Claus around here! I don't want to give the kids that kind of ammo.

slugmama said...

When are you going to start shopping?

mama .bonnie said...

So I bought my first Christmas present for 2013 last weekend. Gave it to the son on Sunday. I suck at this early buying thing.....

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Yes, and it is expensive ammo!

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-I already started shopping. I'm about half way done. That's how I know that I won't have enough money. Yuck. I was just looking at it and I'm going to come in about $500 short.
I'm not posting what I buy anymore. It was just too much work and I couldn't seem to get the numbers right.

Sonya Ann said...

mama-Hahahaha. I usually ask if they want it and then buy it in front of them. But I'm mean and won't give it to them.

Frances said...

Christmas is so easy for us now that we only buy for grandkids and give everyone else jam and homemade goodies.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I wanna be you when I grow up. But getting gift cards has helped cut down on the stress. Let's just do Halloween twice.