Monday, November 4, 2013

A Loser, A Fish Tank, and Hip Thrusts

Go here first.That was funny. And now you know how I did in Vegas. Sad, sad Sonya.
I did take Den out to dinner at the Mermaid Restaurant & Lounge. I thought that was a pretty awesome 40th gift and going to Vegas didn't suck either as a gift. He didn't win but hey, you only turn 40 once. You turn 29 many, many times.
And this is the dance that MiserlyMac is doing. Congrats on being the $25 winner!!! Please email me your information so I can get the money to you ASAP!
Now do you get the title? I'm the only one that thinks I'm funny. At least, I get my jokes. Well, sometimes.
We got back at 2:30am Friday morning. Our flight was late. We didn't see DJ until he got home from school on Friday. He took one look at me and said, "You look like Hell." Gee thanks, boy. Needless to say, it showed that I partied a bit too much.
Anna's car broke down while we were gone. Sigh. We were losing more money than we knew. And there is a murderer on the loose in Antioch. He has been caught on surveillance at one of the grocery stores in town after the murders even though he knew he was wanted. So he is either brazen or crazy.
And that's all I got for ya. I think you are caught back up on my life now.
Still sleeping it off,
Sonya Ann




8 comments:

mama .bonnie said...

Congrats to the winner but if they don't give you their info, I will give you mine ;o)

MiserlyMac said...

Thank you so much! Reading your blog cheers me up every day!!!!

McVal said...

LOL!!! Have you ever seen Terms of Endearment? This is DJ's way of saying, he missed you and loves you and doesn't want you to go away again. It's implied...

Sonya Ann said...

mama-She got it so me super fast. LOL sorry. Next time.

Sonya Ann said...

Miserly Mac-You are so welcome and I'm so glad that I can bring a smile to your face.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Haha, best tie in!!

Frances said...

I know you had fun even if you came back looking like hell.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Why do my kids talk like they do to me?