Friday, November 8, 2013

Fabulous Friday

I could do this. You could do this project. We could all do this project.
Now that it is getting colder out, I have more time to find projects. I'm not saying that I will do them but I could. Sometimes, looking at all of these projects makes me miss Anna. She loved to do one craft after another. She told me that she won't be staying home for Christmas break, she has to work. We will only get her for a few days. Poop. Maybe I will make something for her or we could just plan a trip to Goodwill. I'm sure that we will find something to do.
Have a great weekend and hug your kids cuz they do eventually leave! Maybe we could ship DJ to EIU and keep Anna for a while. Wait!!!!! We will keep Anna for a few days and then give her DJ as her Christmas present. I'm brilliant!
Smart and crafty,
Sonya Ann


8 comments:

McVal said...

I don't get it... Are you making a maternity sweater?

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Its a hat.
And bite your tongue!

Frances said...

It looks like a super easy way to make a knit cap.

I am glad kids eventually move away. LOL! I love mine, but I love 'em best when they are just visiting.

Don't get me wrong...I loved them when they were here and I was in no hurry for them to leave, but I love mine and Hubby's empty nest. :-)

mama .bonnie said...

Hum, if I did that with one of my old sweaters, it would be too big, as in huge, really, really huge........

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I love Anna but we get along so much better now that she doesn't live here. I can tell that I start to get on her nerves sometimes but I explain why I said/did something and she just nods. I think she is trying not to start a fight. I think it is sweet that she listens to me even if she feels the need to roll her eyes like the old days.

Sonya Ann said...

mama-I have come to the conclusion that I will always be fat. I'm just not going to put in the effort to lose this weight.

Jane said...

So THAT's what happened to my sweater!!

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-You can have it back minus the part I cut out. You will start a fashion trend.