Friday, November 22, 2013

Fabulous Friday

I love the idea of making your own ugly sweater. I don't think that I would wear this to Christmas but I bet I could get Anna to were it at school.
And some shocking news, I was in the store last week and there was way too many Christmas things out and I wasn't repulsed. I haven't felt that way since I was a kid. I think it has something to do with the fact that I really am not making a huge deal out of Christmas. We will see how I feel in a month.
Hahaha, I just thought of something-what if the middle finger was sticking up on the shirt.
Just a thought,
Sonya Ann

14 comments:

slugmama said...

It DOES look like the middle finger is sticking up on one of those hands....!

I'd SO wear this too...who'd a thunk I was so like Anna? lol

Sheila said...

I knew I would get a laugh when I popped over today. Thanks AGAIN & TGIF.

Frances said...

I think I would wear that sweater. LOL!

mama .bonnie said...

Those gloves need to be a hair down further. THEN it would be appropriate!

Jane said...

That sweater reminds me of last night! I was on a "party bus" with friends helping to celebrate someone's 50th birthday and we were doing the Seinfeld episode where Elaine fakes falling against a woman in the sauna to find out if her tits were real :) Yup, a party bus!

Jenny Woolf said...

Theres something overall creepy about that sweater. Not quite sure which is the super creepy bit.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-You and Anna are cousins. You could each wear one of these. I would laugh.

Sonya Ann said...

Sheila-You are so welcome!!!!!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-You could wear the sweater and sweet knees could wear his fake boobs. AWESOME!

Sonya Ann said...

mama-I'm thinking we need to make the guys a sweater!

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-I want to go on the party bus!!!!!

Sonya Ann said...

Jenny-I think anyone that wore it would look a little creepy.

McVal said...

I am SO going to show this to Meri! She's going to make her own ugly Christmas sweater this year...

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-This seems a bit to risque for you or Meri.