Thursday, November 7, 2013

Muddy Water

Sometimes, I wonder if I am the only one that these things happen to. Sigh.
When we replaced our refrigerator, we were lucky enough to get a frig with an ice maker and water dispenser. I love it.
For about a week every time I went to get a glass of ice water, it came out dirty. There were floaties in it. At first, I thought that the dishwasher wasn't doing it's job. Poor dishwasher got blamed for nothing.
Then I got a glass of water and it had what I thought was a corn floatie in it. How in the hell did that happen? So I poured it out and got another glass of ice water. This one was fine.
Then it got to the point where I couldn't get a "clean" glass of water. So I yank the ice tray out only to find that my husband had been hiding Dilly Bars in there and one got stuck in the grinder. I was drinking chocolate and peanut water for some time. Maybe Den is the reason I can't lose weight.
But I have a plan for us.........................
We can listen to Muddy Waters while...............................................
Drinking Muddy water drinks!!!!
I think it would be better to drink alcohol at my house than it would be to get water from the dispenser.
H2O,
Sonya Ann



14 comments:

mama .bonnie said...

When my kids were growing up they loved the water that came from the water dispenser on the frig. They thought it tasted like it came from a squirt gun :op

Jenny Woolf said...

Haha! just as well that is all he'd been hiding in there! But I'd listen to Muddy Waters anytime ...

McVal said...

LOL! I'm so glad it wasn't rust or something equally nasty... You could freeze wine in ice cube trays, then dump them in the ice bin... Just a thought.

slugmama said...

Gawd, I like your alcoholic Muddy drinks much better.
Chocolate flavored water OTOH must be an acquired taste...lol

Sonya Ann said...

mama-It sounds like your kids grew up in a fun house. I always thought that the water from the hose tasted the best.

Sonya Ann said...

Jenny-Why not just put them with the frozen veg? DJ never would have looked in there.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-With the way that things work around here, DJ would get all the ice wine.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Why, man why? Why does everyone cause problems?

Cheapchick said...

Ewww I was imagining things way worse than a dilly bar!

Frances said...

It could have been worse. :-)

We had an ice maker and Hubby loved it. Over the years, I replaced the pump 4 times. Then something happened that I could not fix. Now we use ice cube trays. Poor us.

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-Yes, it could have been worse but still-who does that?!?!?!?!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-At least, you know what is in your ice cubes.

Jane said...

Or could you rig up a 40ouncer in the dispenser??

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-Chocolate water from a crushed dilly's bar isn't all that it is cracked up to be.