Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ruining Christmas

Because you all have been begging to know what is going on with my Christmas money, I'll tell you. Ok really, no one asked.
We got $6 from Pinecone and $26.59 from BP.

$275        Bank of America 
$267.84   BP
$5            free check from magazines.com
$96          Pinecone research(surveys)
$75          Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$160        Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)
$13.20     Bank of America Add it up(Like Mr.Rebates/My Points)
$15          AutoZone rebate/visa card
$5            Amazon E-card from Recycle Bank
$8.40       Star Savings(Like My Points/Mr. Rebates)
$125        Golf $$$$$$ Den won
$10           My Points($10 Bass Pro gift card)
$10           My Points($10 Old Navy gift card)
$1065.44  for Christmas 2013
I've gotten the majority of my Christmas presents purchased already. Go me! I'm still sticking to the whole "make it easier on Sonya" plan. We will see if my resolve holds.
I did get one awesome present for my nephews. 
I'm great and I'm sure I will teach them to say that!
End of the tunnel,
Sonya Ann

18 comments:

McVal said...

Wow! I am impressed!! And your nephews will praise you for the next year. Of this I'm certain.

Oh and your title made me think you'd written a movie script. THat would make a great title!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-They better praise me or at least, give me a massive hug.
Hmmmm, what would it be about? Something funny and destructive, maybe?

Lena said...

That's a cool gift for them! I'm about 80% done with my shopping. Feels good! No December craziness for me :)

Sonya Ann said...

Lena-You are amazing! After all that you have gone through and you still are so organized.

Jane said...

Hah! Scrooge here. Haven't started shopping, don't want to start shopping, go away Christmas!

slugmama said...

I am taking my sealed pot coins up to the bank this week if my feet feel like going there. That will help with my xmas gifting expenses....but not much. lol

And I haven't forgotten that I owe you that liquor rebate.....

mama .bonnie said...

Hum, still haven't bought one gift......
You go girl!

Hawaii Planner said...

Love that present! THe first time I became an aunt, I got my nephew a ride on train. I thought my sister would kill me. The thing was giant! :-)

I'm about 1/2 way done. Normally, I"m almost finished, but this year, I need to order things that get mailed directly to the gift recipient, and I don't want to send things too early. ;-)

MiserlyMac said...

I love what you bought your nephews. My boys would have loved that when they were little.

Sheila said...

You are so good!!! I didn't even start yet :(

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-I usually say that about the entire winter!

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-You don't owe me anything! Nutjob.
Between your feet, tooth, and furnace you have some bad mojo going on.

Sonya Ann said...

mama-You still have time!

Sonya Ann said...

Hawaii Planner-It is hard not to go crazy when looking at toys for them. I try to keep it at toys that they can keep outside or in the garage.
I think that anything that we can do to make Christmas less stressful is wonderful!

Sonya Ann said...

MiserlyMac-I may have to ride it.

Sonya Ann said...

Sheila-Thank you. Just shop online and get it over with in a few hours.

Cheapchick said...

I really need to get on figuring out what to buy for everyone. Have a couple of gifts but the majority still to go. Cheers!

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-Go online and be done with it. That's my new attitude.