Monday, December 9, 2013

A Good and a Bad

I bought a Misto. Yeah me! I had been using Drunk Pam(homemade Pam) for a while and then went back to buying Pam. But no more! Just add olive oil and pump away. And it matches our appliances. Now all I need are stainless steel garbage cans and I will be a spoiled brat!
This was the first thing that we made. Ok, ok, ok, Den made it. There was a recipe going around the internet that used cauliflower and cheese and it made a crust. DON'T DO IT! I'm not even going to link to it. You deserve better. Even with all of Den's talents-he couldn't do a thing with it. It was more of a cauliflower pancake. It just didn't work.
That's all I got folks,
Sonya Ann


14 comments:

ND Chic said...

I've never even heard of that. But I think I need it. LOL

mama .bonnie said...

Cute sprayer. I've been to many a Pamper Chef shows and thought REALLY hard about buying one but then I buy the store brand of it instead......

slugmama said...

ok....this is getting scary!
You bought the exact same sprayer thingy I have.

And that shot of the baking pan looks like what I get when I cook something with cheese and it overflows while baking onto a cookie sheet. What the hell is that?? lolz

Sonya Ann said...

ND Chic-We are all loving it. Its one of those things that will pay off after a while.

Sonya Ann said...

mama-I have been jealous of everyone that had one. LOL but they were too expensive. It was on sale for $8. So it was finally in my price range.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-There is a lot of "what the hell is that?" when I cook. It's just not a good saying in the kitchen or the bedroom.

Jane said...

So I guess I'm safe in saying it looks unappetizing!! I have a misty thing but it's just ugly old plastic - I'm jealous.

Cheapchick said...

It kind of looks like corn bread...did you eat it? I have seen those spray thingies before. Do they work well?

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-It looks and tasted awful. Don't be jealous just ask Santa to bring you one.

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-I did eat it but not much. Blech it gives me heartburn just thinking about it.
The sprayer is awesome and super easy to use.

Sheila said...

I think if you added pizza sauce and lots of cheese it c o u l d be good.

Sonya Ann said...

Sheila-I won't even try it. LOL gives me heartburn thinking about it. LOL

Frances said...

So do you like the Misto? I bought an oil sprayer years ago and it didn't work well at all. Hubby refused to stop using pam. The sprayer is still in the pantry and we still don't use it.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-We love it. Sometimes, it is just a stream that comes out and you have to wipe off the tip but that's about the only thing that is a problem.