Monday, December 2, 2013

Annual Thanksgiving Project/Disaster

This was the project that we made on Thanksgiving. Well, this is what it is supposed to look like.
We had a couple of class clowns this year who thought that the front of the train looked like a mustache.
My bestie had icing issues. As in, she squeezed the bag too hard and it exploded. Her poor husband. She said that I didn't.
This one is mine. I take these competitions very serious even with the alcohol.
This is bestie's daughters train.
I love my mother in law with all of my heart. The poor thing had issues that night. She forgot her glasses and the battery went out on her hearing aids. Anna called her Helen Keller.
This is what it was supposed to look like.
And back to my MIL's train. Bless her little heart. She managed to add the pieces of the freight car to the actual train. It is the special train.
And this one is Anna's.
We had to use glue guns to get them to stay together and everyone thought the noise that I made when I hot glued a piece of candy to my finger was VERY funny until they did the same thing. Karna causes blisters.We had a blast making these. And that's all I have for you today.
The conductor,
Sonya Ann






14 comments:

Jenny Woolf said...

You should have put "The Mad Railway" as your header posting! My favourite has to be your MILs!

slugmama said...

I think your MIL didn't drink ENOUGH while competing in train building.

You all get a gold star for the effort.
Next time play the train game.....anytime anyone says "train" will building these, everyone takes a shot.
Or where you playing that already?? lol

McVal said...

FUN!!! The girls made a gingerbread house and those suckers don't stay together at ALL!
Hot glue... Didn't realize that was the secret!

mama .bonnie said...

I like your MIL's train because she is thinking out of the box. Yea, thinking out of the box in SO many ways ;o)

slugmama said...

What mama bonnie said......lol

Sonya Ann said...

Jenny-My MIL had a vision even though she had no vision.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-My MIL wasn't drinking. LOL poor woman.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Yup frosting will never hold those suckers together.

Sonya Ann said...

mama-The box was loooong gone. LOL

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Everyones a comedian.

Frances said...

You have so much fun at your house!

Cheapchick said...

I love this post - my carnage comes as frosting on sugar cookies. Looks like something out of a horror movie.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-It's a bit crazy here at times.

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-I can't even imagine the time that it would take to get a cookie to look eatable.