Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

I'm wishing that I had that sweater for tonight's party. And I'm hoping that I find the Christmas spirit tonight, no wait.....I'm hope to find alcohol tonight. Yes, I'm hoping to find the alcohol spirit tonight. Ok, glad we got that sorted. But I hope that I don't find too much spirit because there are a few people that I don't like at my MIL's Christmas party. Alcohol and Sonya's mouth equals a Christmas nightmare. But to be honest, they have it coming.
These bad boys are on next year's Christmas to do list.
I hope that you have a great night and be sure that you go to bed early so Santa can bring you lots of gifts!
Hoping the spirit doesn't overtake me,
Sonya Ann


10 comments:

mama .bonnie said...

OH MY a kindred spirit when it comes to MIL parties except in my case it's the WHOLE house full. So this year, I feel a migraine coming on that will be preventing me from going ;o)

slugmama said...

Well I'll be sympathy Christmas drinking with you tonight!
No wait....I have to be with my brother in-law and nephew so I'll need to drink myself.
On second thought, you are on your own! lolz

Merry Christmas and here's to keeping our mouths shut, unless we are drinking. ;-)

Sonya Ann said...

mama-Anna was complaining last night about having to go. I told her with all of my wisdom, "Christmas is about being miserable." I'm sure she will pass that on to her kids. Why do we do this to ourselves? Pay tons of money to be miserable?
I think I would tell her I have the violent shits and its contagious.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Well there is no way in hell either one of us are keeping our mouths shut. I mean really, its us. It ain't happening. Let's just hope that our hubs can get to us quick enough to shove a cookie in our mouths before we tell people what we really think.

Sheila said...

Merry Christmas Sonya Ann to you and your beautiful family!!! Cheers.

Linda said...

If I drank at my mil's house, I would stay drunk for the month I was forced to visit there each year!

Frances said...

Merry Christmas, SonyaAnn. Get in the spirit, no matter how much spirits it takes to get there.

Sonya Ann said...

Sheila-Awwww, thank you and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Sonya Ann said...

Linda-Your poor poor liver. Merry Christmas.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I did have a drink or three but I managed to keep my mouth shut. It was a Christmas miracle.