Thursday, December 19, 2013

Druggie

I forgot to tell you about my kitty. Sue has been declawed and denutted. This is Sue high as a kite. Poor thing's head was bobbing. And this is just from the pain killers that I am giving him. Once the pain killer has warn off, he is back to his old tricks of trashing everything. Sigh. When we went to pick him up after surgery, the vet tech came out and said she gave him a ball to play with and when she came back he had managed to trash his cage. Food was everywhere. I was like, yup that's about right.
Ok so this is short and sweet. I'm super rushed, I'm sure no one else feels like that this time of the year. Off to stress about something else. Perhaps, I should start taking what the cat is?
Pusher man,
Sonya Ann

12 comments:

slugmama said...

I'd keep him on pharmaceuticals ALWAYS!
And take down the pool and plant that area in cat nip.
That should mellow out your pussy(hehehe, I said pussy). 8-))

McVal said...

I'm with Sluggy! Keep it drugged until it's old yellow cat that just sits on the hearth and sleeps!
I've heard de-nutting animals makes them more lethargic. Here's hoping!

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Bahahaha, bad girl.
He's terrible. I'm not a Sue fan.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Maybe I should keep myself drugged for a while. I could sit on the hearth and sleep. We would have to make the hearth much much bigger.

ND Chic said...

Boy named Sue? I love Johnny Cash.

Sonya Ann said...

ND Chic-So does Anna.

mama .bonnie said...

AW poor pussy :o(
We have meds for the hyperactive dog that happens to live in my house. It's suppose to help us be able to clip his nails. As to date 3 at a time and it still doesn't knock him out :o/

Cheapchick said...

I can't wait until your hubby or kids take a picture of you next time after the dentist :) lol My moms cat kind of looks the same after moving but no drugs involved. Cheers and Merry Christmas!!

Frances said...

Cat drugs. Don't we all need some once in a while?

Sonya Ann said...

Mama-Den had to sort of straddle/sit on our rottie to clip his nails. I still miss that dog.

Sonya Ann said...

Cheapchick-They don't have to wait until the dentist, they can get one New Years eve. LOL

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-He hated it at first and now he doesn't seem to mind, the druggie.